General city tour, Medieval London, Romans, The Great Fire of London, City churches, The River Thames, Samuel Pepys, Livery companies, Pub tours, Evening walks, Ghost walks, Harry Potter, Film locations.
I've lived in London for over 25 years and have a never-ending fascination with the City - and history in general. I'm also an amateur actor and director and do like to show off my theatrical skills!
I offer bespoke tours of the City, and as a London Blue Badge Guide I can also guide you around St Paul's Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, the British Museum or the Tower of London as well as other sights around London and beyond.
You can follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. And I'm on TripAdvisor.
- London Blue Badge Guide
- Member of the Institute of Tourist Guiding and British Guild of Tourist Guides
- City of London Guide
- Windsor and Eton Endorsed Guide
- Liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Vintners
- Freeman of the City of London
- BA (Hons) Ancient History & Archaeology, University of Birmingham
- Dark Tales of the City
- Livery hall walks
- Vintners' Hall and Mercers' Hall (private groups, by appointment only)
- The River Thames
- City highlights
- Film locations
- Harry Potter
- Ward walks
- British Museum
- Churchill War Rooms
- Imperial War Museum
- National Gallery
- Rock 'n' Roll tours
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Tate Britain
- Tower of London
- Victoria & Albert Museum
- Westminster Abbey