Financial Institutions, Gardens and open spaces, General city tour, St Paul's Cathedral.
Welcome to my page! :o)
I was born in Moscow, so my native tongue is Russian and I work predominantly with Russian-speaking visitors.
Although I am qualified to guide in English, I would only do this if you are looking for a volunteer guide for some charity event, or if you are looking for a bilingual guide.
As a rule, I am available only at weekends, or after 6 pm during the working week.
- 2011: Blue Badge Guide for London
- 2011: Windsor & Eton endorsement
- 2012: City of London Guide
- 2012: 2012 Venues endorsement
- 2013: UK Parliament Guide
- 2014: City of Westminster Guide
Apart from these, I also have two degrees in a somewhat different area:
- 2002: MSc Computer Science, Bauman Moscow State Technical University